Farida Makokha is an agribusiness expert with a diploma in Agribusiness management from Bukura agricultural research institute with over 6 years of teaching experience. Formerly she worked for the ministry of Sports and youth affairs as an instructor for agribusiness and entrepreneurship management. She is currently a senior instructor with Kakamega County. She is a highly versatile and well motivated trainer.
Her training areas include
- Post harvest handling
- Small holder farming-Green House farming (Tomatoes, Onions, Kales and Related vegetables)
- Agricultural Project Planning and Analysis
- Extension Programme Planning.
- Agribusiness Law and Marketing.
- Organization and Management of Agric Extension
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
Her impeccable prowess and expertise would be a great asset to AgroteK family. Farida is married with two children.